August 27, 2018
Registration opens first for BCPS
Registration for all Non-BCPS opens when BCPS slots are full
October 19, 2018
Registration Deadline: Advisers will need to complete an online form to register a team for the conference
November 16, 2018
Training Day: This is the deadline for final payment
December 2018 – March 2019
TU Student Presentations
TU Student School Coaches
March 1st & 2nd 2019
Model UN Conference
April 11th, 2019
The International Policy & Leadership Summit
For 2018 – 2019, the conference fee will be as following:
- 255 USD per school
- The first 12 students
- The first teacher
- The whole Conference cycle
Please note that school fees are due by November 16th, 2018.
For 2018 – 2019, we have an additional fee which will be the following:
- 20 USD for each additional student/teacher (also due by November 16th 2018)
Payments & Refunds
- Please make payment out to Towson University in the form of a check with “TU-BCPS Model United Nations” in the memo line. When your payment is received you will receive a receipt of payment. Please follow this link for how to fill a check out.
- These fees are non-refundable, regardless of any weather, security, and/or traffic events that may require cancellation of any part of the Conference program or withdrawal of any participants or the school from participation.
- All conference events will take place at Towson University in the West Village Conference Room which is 5 minutes from the center of campus. West Village is where TU-BCPS Model UN will be housed until the University Union is back online after its renovations are completed in the fall of 2021.
- While at West Village Commons we will be utilizing the West Village Dining Hall for lunch on Model UN Day as well as both days of the conference.
- All International Policy & Leadership Summit events will take place mainly in Stephens Hall where Towson University’s Honors College is housed. Both breakfast and lunch will be catered in Stephens Hall while the class sit in opportunities will be across the various academic buildings of Towson University’s campus.