August 26, 2019
Registration opens first for BCPS
Registration for all Non-BCPS opens when BCPS slots are full
October 11, 2019
Registration Deadline: Advisors will need to complete an online form to register a team for the conference. Contact Reneé Baylin at email@example.com for the form
November 1, 2019
If a participating school requested more than 12 spots; this is the deadline to have requested an addendum
November 22, 2019
Training Day: This is the deadline for final payment
December 2019 – March 2020
TU Student Presentations
TU Student School Coaches
March 6th & 7th, 2020
Model UN Conference
The International Policy & Leadership Summit
For 2019-2020, the conference fee will be as following:
- 225 USD per school
- The first 12 students
- The first teacher
- The whole Conference cycle
Please note that school fees are due by November 22nd, 2019.
For 2019 – 2020, we have an additional fee which will be the following:
- 20 USD for each additional student/teacher (also due by November 22nd, 2019)
Payments & Refunds
- Please make payment out to Towson University in the form of a check with “TU-BCPS Model United Nations” in the memo line. When your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt of payment. If you do not receive a receipt of payment within a week, please contact Dr. Alison McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These fees are non-refundable, regardless of any weather, security, and/or traffic events that may require cancellation of any part of the Conference program or withdrawal of any participants or the school from participation.
- All conference events will take place at Towson University in the West Village Conference Room which is 5 minutes from the center of campus. West Village is where TU-BCPS Model UN will be housed until the University Union is back online after its renovations are completed in the fall of 2021.
- While at West Village Commons we will be utilizing the West Village Dining Hall for lunch on Model UN Day as well as both days of the conference.
- All International Policy & Leadership Summit events will take place mainly in Stephens Hall where Towson University’s Honors College is housed. Both breakfast and lunch will be catered in Stephens Hall. Opportunities will be available for students across the various academic buildings of Towson University’s campus.