August 26, 2020
Registration opens first for BCPS
Registration for all Non-BCPS opens when BCPS slots are full
October 15, 2020
Registration Deadline: Advisors will need to complete an online form to register a team for the conference. Contact Reneé Baylin at firstname.lastname@example.org for the form
November 1, 2020
If a participating school requested more than 12 spots; this is the deadline to have requested an addendum
November 20, 2020
Training Day: This is the deadline for final payment
December 2020 – March 2021
TU Student Presentations
TU Student School Coaches
Position Papers Due February 28th, 2021
March 5th & 6th, 2021
Model UN Conference
For 2020-2021, the conference fee will be as following:
- 125 USD per school
- The first 12 students
- The first teacher
- The whole Conference cycle
Please note that school fees are due by November 20th, 2020.
For 2020 – 2021, we have an additional fee which will be the following:
- 20 USD for each additional student/teacher (also due by November 20th, 2020)
Payments & Refunds
- Please make payment out to Towson University in the form of a check with “TU-BCPS Model United Nations” in the memo line. When your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt of payment. If you do not receive a receipt of payment within a week, please contact Dr. Alison McCartney at email@example.com.
- These fees are non-refundable, regardless of any weather, security, and/or traffic events that may require cancellation of any part of the Conference program or withdrawal of any participants or the school from participation.
- In the face of the Coronavirus pandemic, Towson University and Baltimore County Public Schools have made the decision to shift the 2020-2021 Conference cycle to a virtual format. All previous in-person events have been scheduled to be hosted online, including the Training Day and Conference, which will be held via Zoom. More details regarding the online transition will be announced closer to the date of the Training Day.