August 26, 2022
Registration opens first for BCPS
Registration for all Non-BCPS opens when BCPS slots are full
October 10, 2022
Registration Deadline: Advisors will need to complete an online form to register a team for the conference. Contact Reneé Baylin at firstname.lastname@example.org for the form
November 1, 2022
If a participating school requested more than 12 spots; this is the deadline to have requested an addendum
November 18, 2022
Training Day: This is the deadline for final payment
December 2022 – March 2023
TU Student Presentations
TU Student School Coaches
Position Papers Due March 1, 2022
March 3 and 4, 2023
Model UN Conference
For 2022-2023, the conference fee will be as following:
- 250 USD per school
- The first 12 students
- The first teacher
- The whole Conference cycle
Please note that school fees are due by November 18, 2022.
For 2022-2023, we have an additional fee which will be the following:
- 25 USD for each additional student/teacher (also due by November 18, 2022)
Payments & Refunds
- Please make payment out to Towson University in the form of a check with “TU-BCPS Model United Nations” in the memo line. When your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt of payment. If you do not receive a receipt of payment within a week, please contact Dr. Alison McCartney at email@example.com.
- These fees are non-refundable, regardless of any weather, security, and/or traffic events that may require cancellation of any part of the Conference program or withdrawal of any participants or the school from participation.
- Towson University and Baltimore County Public Schools will host Training Day 2022 and the conference in March 2023 on the Towson University Campus.