August 26, 2021
Registration opens first for BCPS
Registration for all Non-BCPS opens when BCPS slots are full
October 15, 2021
Registration Deadline: Advisors will need to complete an online form to register a team for the conference. Contact Reneé Baylin at email@example.com for the form
November 1, 2021
If a participating school requested more than 12 spots; this is the deadline to have requested an addendum
November 19, 2021
Training Day: This is the deadline for final payment
December 2021 – March 2022
TU Student Presentations
TU Student School Coaches
Position Papers Due March 1, 2022
March 4 and 5, 2022
Model UN Conference
For 2021-2022, the conference fee will be as following:
- 200 USD per school
- The first 12 students
- The first teacher
- The whole Conference cycle
Please note that school fees are due by November 19, 2021.
For 2021-2022, we have an additional fee which will be the following:
- 20 USD for each additional student/teacher (also due by November 19, 2021)
Payments & Refunds
- Please make payment out to Towson University in the form of a check with “TU-BCPS Model United Nations” in the memo line. When your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt of payment. If you do not receive a receipt of payment within a week, please contact Dr. Alison McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These fees are non-refundable, regardless of any weather, security, and/or traffic events that may require cancellation of any part of the Conference program or withdrawal of any participants or the school from participation.
- In the face of the Coronavirus pandemic, Towson University and Baltimore County Public Schools will host Training Day 2021 via Zoom. The conference in March 2022 will be in person on the Towson University Campus.